What We Do
It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
EmpathiCymru’s key mission is to:
- provide support across education and children’s services in Wales through highly qualified associates who have a background founded in the provision of education, social care and training in Wales
- tender for contracts from the public sector with a fundamental premise of ensuring funds arising from contracts won from the WAG and other public sector agencies will be directly reinvested into the Welsh economy.
EmpathiCymru will institute the following key procedures to reach its goals:
- The creation of a Wales unique, high quality, innovative environment that will differentiate confidently from other educational professional development businesses;
- The formation of a learning environment that will bring people with diverse interests and backgrounds together in a common forum to overcome challenges both professionally and personally;
- Affordable access to the resources of training, coaching and other consulting services.
EmpathiCymru will provide top-quality professional development and coaching services for Wales in education and children’s services. EmpathiCymru has a range of educational associates available to provide a wide range of services to the educational sector in Wales.
With specialisms covering the entire 3-19 age-range of learning, EmpathiCymru will work with schools, colleges, LEAs and other children’s services to provide, support, assistance, advice and guidance within a range of scenarios. EmpathiCymru is working to build first class delivery in Wales through the shared expertise of a consultancy designed for Wales, staffed by Welsh associates and led by two Welsh directors.
In addition to these aspects of the work, the consultancy will tender for contracts with the WAG, DCELLS, LEAs and others who strategically direct and resource education across Wales. Of course Empathi products would also be available at individual LEA, school or school cluster levels.